What headlines and stories pique the interest of members belonging to top medical associations? As a digital publisher serving the information needs of nearly 1 million healthcare providers across 33 premier medical associations, we’re in a unique position to answer that very question.
Associations can optimize their communications strategy by understanding the type of news and information their members find relevant:
- Learn what motivates members to consume and interact with media
- Feed their appetite for useful, quality content
- Stay connected without over-communicating
To demonstrate the audience insights we provide to our partners, we selected 5 BulletinHealthcare publications that roughly 400,000 association members receive daily.
According to the data, 280,000+ physicians who receive AMA Morning Rounds care about:
- Healthcare ethics
- HPV and Pap smear screening
- Medicare overhaul
- Vitamin D and colorectal cancer risk
- Potential link: herpes virus and Alzheimer’s