Healthcare Marketing Daily is BulletinHealthcare’s e-newsletter for healthcare marketers. Our team of seasoned analysts – the same group that briefs the nearly one million HCP members of our 30+ prestigious medical association partners – brings our readers the latest news and developments impacting their profession to help them start the day with actionable insights to conserve their most precious resource: their time.
As the year draws to a close, we like to look back on and share the year’s most engaging stories. Some popular themes from years past remained at the top of the list in 2023, including highly anticipated drug launches and agency change ups. However, some new areas of interest emerged, particularly around regulation and oversight of industry and, of course, all things AI.
Without further ado, below are the top 10 headlines of 2023 in Healthcare Marketing Daily!
Top Stories of 2023
1. Feds Turn Antitrust Focus To Digital Pharma Ads
2. Evaluate Vantage’s Top 10 Most Anticipated Drug Launches Of 2023
3. Pfizer Shakes Up Agency Roster Under New Marketing Chief
4. Novo Nordisk Paid For ‘60 Minutes’ Segment Downplaying Wegovy’s Risks, Nonprofit Alleges
5. Senators Look To Crack Down On Organizations Using Healthcare Data For Advertising Purposes
Becker’s HEALTH IT
6. Sanofi Wants To Become First Pharma Company ‘powered By AI At Scale’
7. FDA Opens Review Of CAR-T Safety After Identifying 19 Cases Of Post-treatment Blood Cancer
8. MSLs Rejoice, Overtaking Sales Reps As Pharma’s Prime Information Conveyors
9. BMS Dominates List Of Most Seen ASCO Display Ads, Muscling Out Merck And Pfizer
10. UCB, Novo Nordisk, Gilead Rank Highest Among Pharmas For HCP Customer Experience
If you’d like to stay informed of the latest industry trends, sign up for Healthcare Marketing Daily today!